Among the most stringent payment processing security in the industry
Peace of mind, payment after payment
Security is a serious concern. We apply powerful, sound safeguards to give you peace of mind, transaction after transaction.
Security and NACHA Compliance
When your payment security is constantly being managed by diligent, trained professionals, you can rest easy and focus on what you do best – running your business.
When First ACH hosts your payment processing, we also take on your security concerns. That’s a commitment we don’t take lightly.
Good security measures reach beyond the tools, policies and processes we use to protect your interests; they also include a strong sense of personal integrity, which our team implements with pride and vigilance.
From ACH processing security to ACH payment processing compliance, you can rest assured that your transactions – as well as your concerns - are being monitored and safeguarded with vigilance.
Here’s how we do it.
- Your data and our applications are safely protected behind dedicated, fully managed firewalls.
- Sensitive information like passwords and account data is encrypted using a 768-bit encryption key. This exceeds the standards set forth by NACHA, the governing body of ACH processing.
- When data enters our network from the web, it is secured via a 128-bit SSL encryption session. This process protects the integrity of private information and improves data transport security.
- All traffic within our network environment is monitored closely by an Intrusion Detection System (IDS), which guards against malicious activity, security policy violations, and harmful incidents or threats.
- Our security isn’t merely virtual – at our production data center, we’ve implemented keycard protocols, interior/exterior surveillance, authorization and access protocols for every employee, and background checks on all company personnel.