Support you can count on
Now that’s better.
When it comes to payment processing support, we’ve got your back.
After more than a decade of helping thousands of merchants deal with all sorts of ACH payment processing challenges, we know how to do it better. Better support means better training, fast problem solving, and more merchant satisfaction.
At First ACH.com, better merchant support includes:
- Trained, US-based professionals who actually answer the phone when you call.
- A relentless dedication to solving our customers’ challenges - we assign a ticket to each call, and that ticket isn’t closed until the customer is beyond satisfied.
- A belief and commitment to empowering our partners with free, comprehensive training sessions that move at your pace.
- Seamless cross channel support via email, chat, phone, or carrier pigeon.
- A “customer first” culture that’s company-wide. I.e., we know who pays the rent around here – it’s you!
- Experienced staff with real ACH payment processing expertise across a variety of platforms– processing, technology, communications, etc.
At First ACH.com, our true job begins after the sale is made. When you entrust us with your payment processing solutions, our partnership begins. It’s our job and our pleasure to continually earn your business by providing consistent, knock-your-socks-off customer service and support
We’re standing by! Contact one of our friendly representatives by phone, email or chat
Customer Support Professional Profile: Robert Matthews
Robert Matthews has been an integral part of the First ACH family for over five years. When Robert first joined our team, we tried to reduce the amount of time he spent with each caller in order to increase cost efficiency. He quickly showed us that the extra time spent connecting with each customer and thoroughly meeting their needs was much more beneficial to the company long-term.
Prior to beginning his career in payment processing, Rob worked at the National Aquarium as an announcer for the dolphin show. This experience helped him develop a clear phone voice and strong communication skills, two qualities which make him an excellent trainer and customer advocate. Oh, and he knows a lot about dolphins.