Check out ACH CheckOut
Start accepting online payments today with our personalized First ACH CheckOut solution
You’ve done a lot of work earning your customer’s purchase. When they’re ready to buy online, we make the process fast, easy, and completely convenient.
First ACH CheckOut is a streamlined, easy-to-implement ACH payment processing solution that integrates your website with our Payment Gateway to facilitate customer-initiated online purchases.
Our ACH CheckOut solution lets you accept electronic payments via credit card, debit card, and ACH / eCheck, and gives your customers the freedom to enter their own payment information and choose their preferred payment method.
And with a customizable CheckOut button linking your site to our payment portal, your customers will get a seamless experience of your brand throughout the entire payment process.
How it Works
Our ACH CheckOut setup wizard will have you off to the races in a matter of minutes:
A) The wizard will help you create a custom CheckOut button which will allow you to instantly accept payments on your website.
B) At the end of the setup, the wizard will generate custom HTML code for your personalized CheckOut button. Simply copy and paste this code to your site’s order page, and voila! You can now accept payments via eCheck, debit card or credit card.
C) When your customers click the CheckOut button, they’ll be sent to a branded, secure CheckOut page hosted by First ACH. We’ll collect their payment data, process the payment, and send a receipt – all as if it was from your own site.
ACH / eCheck Processing has never been so easy.
Is First ACH CheckOut right for you? Do you:
- Accept online payments or donations from customers
- Have your customers initiate payments and enter their own transaction information
- Make the payment process appear as if it’s yours
- Get an online solution that’s fast and easy to implement
- Enjoy the benefits of PCI compliance and payment security without the extra costs or risks
- Create a secure online order form for a simple product offering or online catalog
- Implement online payment acceptance without having to hire a developer