Among the most stringent payment processing security in the industry
Peace of mind, payment after payment
Security is a serious concern. We apply powerful, sound safeguards to give you peace of mind, transaction after transaction.
Security and NACHA Compliance
When your payment security is constantly being managed by diligent, trained professionals, you can rest easy and focus on what you do best – running your business.
When First ACH hosts your payment processing, we also take on your security concerns. That’s a commitment we don’t take lightly.
Good security measures reach beyond the tools, policies and processes we use to protect your interests; they also include a strong sense of personal integrity, which our team implements with pride and vigilance.
From ACH processing security to ACH payment processing compliance, you can rest assured that your transactions – as well as your concerns - are being monitored and safeguarded with vigilance.
Here’s how we do it.
- Your data and our applications are safely protected behind dedicated, fully managed firewalls.
- Sensitive information like passwords and account data is encrypted using a 768-bit encryption key. This exceeds the standards set forth by NACHA, the governing body of ACH processing.
- When data enters our network from the web, it is secured via a 128-bit SSL encryption session. This process protects the integrity of private information and improves data transport security.
- All traffic within our network environment is monitored closely by an Intrusion Detection System (IDS), which guards against malicious activity, security policy violations, and harmful incidents or threats.
- Our security isn’t merely virtual – at our production data center, we’ve implemented keycard protocols, interior/exterior surveillance, authorization and access protocols for every employee, and background checks on all company personnel.
PCI Compliant Solutions
Our credit card solutions are PABP-validated (that stands for Visa Payment Application Best Practices, in case you were wondering).
Oh, and our state-of-the-art Payment Gateway is Payment Card Industry (PCI) Level 1 Compliant. By focusing on ACH payment processing compliance, we can ensure that your business is practicing the PCI compliant measures required by the card associations.
What is PCI Compliance?
If you want to accept credit card payments, there are certain PCI (Payment Card Industry) rules you have to follow. These rules were developed to protect business owners like you from credit card fraud, hacking, and other pesky security threats and vulnerabilities.
When you’re PCI compliant, you’re following the guidelines established by the credit card companies to prevent fraud. When we say we’re PCI DSS (Data Security Standard) compliant, it means that we follow all of the guidelines set forth by the big boys, as well as use DSS compliant payment applications.
Non-compliant companies that continue to accept credit card payments can lose their processing privileges and be audited and/or fined. And honestly, who has time for that kind of drama? We’d rather follow the rules and provide you with stellar, steadfast security.